про ДЕТЕЙ. ру

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » про ДЕТЕЙ. ру » Уход за ребенком » Какая коляска лучше для новорожденных ?

Какая коляска лучше для новорожденных ?

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 43

Девочки, так какую коляску лучше выбрать для новорожденного малыша?
Какой фирмы? Какой вид? Мне единственное многие советую не брать коляску — трансформер т.к. говорят, что она не удобная, так ли это?

Полностью согласна на счет трансформеров, не советую брать.
Лучше всего 2 в 1. У нас именно такая комплектация,модель  Venicci Pure.  Легкая, красивая и качественная. Погуглите если интересно.

А вы не могли бы фото прислать? Давно ее катаете, как по качеству?

Качество отличное, катаем ее уже практически год. Очень довольна. Вот фото:
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/ljtCr.jpg

Спасибо! Интересная:) А сама люлька чисто белого цвета, маркая наверно?
И по поводу поворотных колес вопрос, не буксуют ли по снегу?

Да, она чисто белая, но из экокожи. Так что в уходе абсолютно неприхотлива, влажной салфеткой достаточно протереть.
Поворотные колеса зимой я фиксирую, в принципе на проходимость совершенно не влияют. Зато благодаря им коляска очень маневренная.

Ясненько... А вы где свою покупали? Или она у вас под заказ?

Мы покупали в Детском №1, у них также интернет магазин есть. Так что и под заказ можно.

https://det sky1.ru это их сайт? Ваша модель как понимаю стоит около 45 тыс?

Ага, это их сайт. Да наша модель стоит около 45 тыс. Но сейчас смотрю новое поступление было, есть варианты и за  34-35 тыс. тоже Вениччи.

Блин крутая коляска на фото, но чот дороговато.

Great blog you've got here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Hola! I've been following your site for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Porter Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great job!

Definitely believe that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the internet the easiest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as people consider issues that they just do not recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as well as defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

What's up, this weekend is good designed for me, as this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my house.

What's up, its good post regarding media print, we all know media is a impressive source of data.

I am no longer positive the place you're getting your info, but great topic. I must spend a while learning more or figuring out more. Thank you for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn. This is a really smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, therefore he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a information! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this website.

Ahaa, its fastidious conversation regarding this paragraph at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

Hello there, I found your website by way of Google whilst looking for a comparable topic, your website got here up, it seems good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just become alert to your weblog via Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful when you continue this in future. Many folks shall be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Excellent website. A lot of useful info here. I'm sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks on your sweat!

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks!

This is my first time visit at here and i am really impressed to read everthing at one place.

If some one wishes expert view on the topic of running a blog then i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up the fastidious work.

At this time it looks like BlogEngine is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Thanks to my father who told me regarding this website, this weblog is truly remarkable.

Вы здесь » про ДЕТЕЙ. ру » Уход за ребенком » Какая коляска лучше для новорожденных ?